Join in the fun & be a part of the action as an Airshow ‘Wingman’!
Airshow Volunteers get a backstage pass to the sights, sounds and excitement of this massive festival from the ground up. We are looking for adults, age 18 and older, to volunteer their time working a minimum of 8-10 hours both Saturday AND Sunday. Volunteers will get lunch, water throughout the day, an awesome ‘Wingman’ t-shirt, the chance to make some new friends and our deepest gratitude for supporting this nonprofit event!
What qualities make great candidate to Volunteer at the Airshow?
- Customer-service driven – relish helping LOTS of people!
- Enjoy giving back to their community
- Appreciate a fun, fast-paced, high-energy work environment that is outdoors
Rules of Engagement:
- Must be able to work BOTH Saturday, September 2 AND Sunday, September 3
- Must arrive on time and be able to work all day (8-10 hours) * Specific times TBD*
- Must reply to email & phone communications leading up to the Airshow
- Must be comfortable on your feet for a portion of the day
All applications require Airshow management approval.
Don’t miss out on the chance to see the hottest performances and hang out with the coolest people!